Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

An Open Letter to Europe

Dear Europe,

I have something to get off of my chest, and seeing as today is a celebration of the greatness of America, I am going to say it with characteristic American bluntness.

Go #^@% yourselves.

We Americans have dealt for years with your condescending bull$#!#. You have constantly looked down your nose at us and our society and culture.

Shove that $#!# back up your @$$#$.

Germany, call me when your Chancellor is descended from Turkish immigrants.

France, send me a "courriel" when your President has Algerian roots.

Britain, let me know when the PM is descended from immigrants from ANY part of your freaking empire. (Sorry, Scotland does not count.)

More Americans voted for Barack Obama than for any previous president. We elected a man from a racial group that we had historically ENSLAVED and treated as property!

However, we voted for Obama because we thought he had the abilities to be an excellent president, regardless of his pedigree.

We are not a post-racial society by any means, but we have come a long way and we will not stop here. It is time you learn from our example.

Love,

Me

PS: Sorry to be the ugly American; I do not mean to be rude. But I am feeling the pride today. God Bless the USA.

Labels:

Comments on "An Open Letter to Europe"

 

Blogger Cargosquid said ... (11:11 PM) : 

Well said. Very well said. And this was NOT an example of "ugly American." No need to apologize for being a proud American to the Europeans.

Please note that we conservatives have been saying all of this for years.

 

Blogger Tokatakiya said ... (7:42 PM) : 

No, it is uncharacteristically dick-ish of me. (At least for on this blog.) But, it felt good.

On a separate note, I checked your profile: nice DKM clip.

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging