Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Obama's Challenge to Mugabe?

[I regret that a consequence of my recent blogging hiatus I have neglected the increased strife in Zimbabwe. I plan to correct this in the future with however much free time I will have for blogging. I cannot do enough. If you want to help, contribute to Save the Children's efforts in Zimbabwe.]

Was this passage from Obama's inauguration speech aimed at Robert Mugabe?

"To those leaders around the globe who seek to sow conflict, or blame their society's ills on the West - know that your people will judge you on what you can build, not what you destroy. To those who cling to power through corruption and deceit and the silencing of dissent, know that you are on the wrong side of history; but that we will extend a hand if you are willing to unclench your fist."

Time to give up, Bob.

Comments on "Obama's Challenge to Mugabe?"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging