Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Sarah Palin

(I'm taking a brief break from not-blogging to get on the record about this.)

I assume Sarah Palin as Veep is some sort of maverick-y practical joke that has gone horribly wrong.

I seem to find this person more objectionable as the hours go by. I find everything she says and does to be distasteful.

However, worst of all is the fact that she is incredibly, perhaps uniquely, unqualified to be President (and thus, Vice President). I would have accepted a McCain presidency (as bad for the country - and unlikely - as I think it would be) but the idea of having Pat-Buchanon-esque-crazy-@$$-right-wing-C-as-Governor-Mayor-of-Wayne Sarah Palin is downright terrifying.

I'm gonna go give Obama some more money.

Comments on "Sarah Palin"

 

Blogger Anonymoustache said ... (2:34 PM) : 

---"I seem to find this person more objectionable as the hours go by. I find everything she says and does to be distasteful"----

That pretty-much sums up my feelings about her.

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging