Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Sunday, May 04, 2008

The Post-American World Comes Out Monday!

Update: I got my copy yesterday and have only been able to read the first twenty pages but so far it is good. Very optimistic but not unrealistically so. Also, check out this comment from my original post on the book that someone put up last night. Some good points.



Fareed Zakaria's new book, The Post-American World, comes out on Monday, May 5.

I'll be buying it ASAP.

However, to hold you over until you can get a hold of it yourself (possibly through the links above), here are two excerpts from the book that have been made available in advance:

Foreign Affairs: The Future of American Power

Newsweek: The Rise of the Rest

Enjoy.

Comments on "The Post-American World Comes Out Monday!"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging