Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Thursday, April 03, 2008

Look's Like Bob's Made Up His Mind on His Future...

...or someone made up his mind for him.

An office of the MDC in Harare has been raided by Zimbabwean security forces.

Police also arrested reporters, including one from the New York Times.

This is what everyone has been waiting for and Mugabe is not going to disappoint.

Despite this, results for the Zimbabwean Senate have begun to trickle out:

MDC: 5
ZANU-PF: 5

PS: I'm not going to call these posts "Zimbabwe Election Updates" in the title anymore. I think if I did, I'd be passing the current Super Bowl numbers pretty soon.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Look's Like Bob's Made Up His Mind on His Future..."

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging