Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Saturday, April 12, 2008

Cyber Dogs Fighting Terrorism in Israel

I am doing some research into the CDC's BioSense biosurveillance program (probably more on that later) and, whilst checking Google for information on it, I stumbled on an Israeli company called Bio-Sense. They claim to have a product that can distinguish between dog barks of alarm and all other types.

According to the site, "Nature and technology, cooperating and improving each other's performance, have finally generated the ultimate security solution."

Also according to the site, the "DogGuard System" is already being employed in the Israel Prisons Service and other government sites.

I have no real comment on this. I just thought it was a cool thing to accidentally find. (I love the Internets.)

Comments on "Cyber Dogs Fighting Terrorism in Israel"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging