Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Sunday, March 23, 2008

Look Who's Stealing My Ideas Now: Cenk Uygar

A couple of people have brought to my attention this piece that appeared yesterday on the Huffington Post by Cenk Uygar and the fact that it totally rips off this post that I wrote on Friday!

I would also like to point out that I didn't use the hedging "phrase-my-accusation-in-the-form-of-a-question" crap like he did. I threw down! I make a definitive statement!

So, I have two challenges (one sarcastic, one not - see if you can guess which is which):

1. Cenk Uygar, I expect some damn credit!

2. Senator Clinton, cut the $#!# and prove you aren't trying to sabotage Senator Obama by GETTING THE HELL OUT OF THE RACE!

PS: In reality, I'm glad that people are talking about this. The Super delegates need to break hard for Obama and force her out of the race. Step up, cowards.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Look Who's Stealing My Ideas Now: Cenk Uygar"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging