Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Monday, March 24, 2008

I'm Not Sure How I Feel about This...

"Upon entering his spacious office overlooking the Capitol Dome in Washington, D.C., the first thing to catch your eye is his Nebraska Cornhuskers screen saver. Mr. Thomas never attended the University of Nebraska, or even lived in the state."
That's from (an incredibly biased) piece from the Wall Street Journal on none other than Associate Supreme Court and, apparently, Husker fan Justice Clarence Thomas.

Huh.

All are welcome in Husker Nation. (Unless your name is Bill Callahan or Kevin Cosgrove.)

Comments on "I'm Not Sure How I Feel about This..."

 

Blogger Anonymoustache said ... (7:48 AM) : 

You may want to rethink that. Thomas is the Callahan of the SC; actually that's being a bit unfair to Callahan.

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging