Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Election Crap from My Brain

[I have emerged from my blogging torpor.]

So, what's going to happen tonight?

Hell if I know.

However, everything looks as if Clinton will win Ohio & Rhode Island, Obama will win Texas & (already has won) Vermont. Obama will probably modestly extend his delegate lead (and, according to Tom Brokaw, there are 50 or so superdelegates that are going to endorse Obama tomorrow).

A close race doesn't hurt Obama very much. Close wins help him, close wins hurt Clinton. The only way things will change after tonight will be if Obama wins a lot (in states and votes). A close race will give Clinton justification to stay in the race, although she will continue to look more desperate and will just hurt herself and Obama.

I would like it if she would stop.

So, sadly, unless Obama stomps Clinton in Texas (possible) and Ohio (unlikely), we're in for a loooong spring.

Sigh.

Labels:

Comments on "Election Crap from My Brain"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging