Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Saturday, February 02, 2008

Phone From Home for Barack Obama

I just thought I'd let people who are interested know that you can call voters in some key Super Tuesday states and encourage them to vote for Barack Obama in their primary.

As some of you may remember, I did a ton of phone from home for Jim Webb during the 2006 election and it is incredibly easy. There is rarely anything you can do to help change the world while literally sitting on your couch.

So, if you want to do something to help Barack out next Tuesday, this is a great way to do it. You can make as many or as few calls as you have time for. I highly recommend.

Phonebank from Home for Barack Obama

Comments on "Phone From Home for Barack Obama"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging