Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Thursday, January 03, 2008

The Fierce Urgency of Now

I feel an odd thing after tonight's Iowa caucuses...hope. Not, "Hooray, the least bad candidate won", but actual hope that we may actually get the right guy at the right time (which, incidentally, would've been McCain in 2000).

A black man has a great shot to become President of the United States - not to mention that he's not a part of The Worstest GenerationTM.

Of course, the Clintons won't give up (although, hopefully Edwards will), and I was hoping to support a Unity08 ticket but if the Democrats put up Obama/Biden, I may have to actually get into this race.

We'll see. But tonight is a good night for America.

Labels:

Comments on "The Fierce Urgency of Now"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (3:04 AM) : 

Fuck you.

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (12:43 PM) : 

I loved your comments. I think you are right about 2000 Race and Obama being the right man for America at this time.

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging