Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Saturday, December 01, 2007

Tom on Pelini Rumor

clipped from www.omaha.com

LSU Athletic Director Skip Bertman was reached at the team hotel and said: "I can tell you this, Bo Pelini doesn't know anything about it."

At least one person close to Pelini and the NU program cautioned that there were some details yet to be worked out, calling reports premature. But he did characterize Pelini as the top candidate. ESPN.com also was saying Friday night that Pelini was set to be introduced as the Husker head coach.

"It sure didn't come from me," Osborne said of the ESPN report, according to the Associated Press. "Until we make some official announcement, I wouldn't put much credence in that. There are so many rumors and so much speculation." However, he said "it won't be too much longer."
Again, I won't believe anything until I hear Tom say it from behind a podium.

Comments on "Tom on Pelini Rumor"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging