Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Friday, November 09, 2007

Perhaps I Spoke Too Soon on Clinton

I'm not going to go too far out on this limb, but I may have overstated how handily Hilary Clinton had already wrapped up not only the Democratic nomination but the actual Presidency.

The latest polls in Iowa and New Hampshire show that Clinton, Obama, and (although less so) Edwards are getting awfully tight.

So, here's a little advice: Edwards people in IA and NH, get behind Obama. If you want to beat (as my brother calls her, Hillary W.) Clinton and then win the White House, get behind the guy who has the money and can actually beat her. If Obama wins Iowa and New Hampsire, he'll roll. Remember Kerry? (I know we'd all prefer to forget.)

Again, I have no dog in this fight (stay tuned for more Unity '08 BTW). I'm just saying.

Comments on "Perhaps I Spoke Too Soon on Clinton"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging