Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Friday, September 28, 2007

Kerrey In "Soon"?

clipped from www.omaha.com
Kerrey says Senate decision likely coming soon
Democrat Bob Kerrey said he's "excited" about the prospect of running for the Senate again, but he added today that he still wasn't ready to commit to the race.

Kerrey said he would be calling friends and supporters in the next two days to explain to them the pros and cons of his running.

He wants them to know his thinking before he decides whether he's in or out. A final decision will come "soon," he said.

"I have to get it done soon, it's all I know," Kerrey said.
I was thinking he wasn't going to for a while. Now? I'd say more likely he runs than not.

I hope.

Comments on "Kerrey In "Soon"?"

 

Blogger Dan Geroe said ... (7:04 PM) : 

I've read some political papers from DC, and they that he's still leaning towards no.

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging