Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Monday, August 20, 2007

China Cracking Down on AIDS Activists and Orphans to IMPROVE Their Image

Smooth.

To clean up the country's image ahead of the 2008 Beijing Olympics, the Chinese government is trying to brush the country's problems under the rug (i.e., repress, torture, and/or kill them). That's right - to clean up their image. Because if no one is there to help orphans or people with AIDS, there must not BE any orphans or people with AIDS. Sort of a tree falling in the forest thing.

Also, let's not forget that the Chinese have sat back and done precious little to stop the genocide in Darfur. Again, bravo.

I have to admit, I've never been a fan of the Olympics. (I think it has something to do with the fact that they are boring. Either that or Bob Costas...probably Bob Costas. Can't get enough of him dramatic commentary.) I guess that makes me a Communist. Oh wait, the Communists (i.e., the People's Republic of China) like the Olympics. That makes the Olympics Communist! One more reason to fight them.

I now have two goals: 1. Shut down the 2008 Olympics and 2. Get this blog banned in China.

Labels: ,

Comments on "China Cracking Down on AIDS Activists and Orphans to IMPROVE Their Image"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging