Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Get Your I Heart Chuck Hagel T-Shirts Here!...Seriously

First of all, I am making no endorsement nor am I saying anything other than I think this is hilarious:



They also come in short sleeve for summer!:



My little automatic ad generator at the bottom of the page showed me this yesterday. It is supposed to show you items that relate to your content. I have been on Hagel lately; so, I guess it works. But one time it listed "The Politically Incorrect Guide to Science" (which would be accurate if they dropped "Politically" from the title); so, it ain't exactly batting 1.000.

Buy until it hurts!

Labels:

Comments on "Get Your I Heart Chuck Hagel T-Shirts Here!...Seriously"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging