Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Sunday, March 25, 2007

Welcome National Review Readers!

Apparently, the blog of the National Review Online - "The Corner" - linked to my post this morning about Chuck Hagel and Jim Webb's imminent Iraq legislation.

However, what apparently caught their eye was my throw away speculation at the end that perhaps this is the first incarnation of a Hagel-Webb Unity 08 presidential pairing.

I have had over 1100 hits since around noon.

So, welcome National Review readers! Bookmark me and comeback often. You probably won't agree with a lot of what I write about (although, if I remember correctly, "The Corner" dubbed George Allen "Senator Felix Macacawitz" during the 2006 election - so, maybe we're not so far apart!), but you may find it interesting to hear a more independent perspective. Everybody is welcome.

Comments on "Welcome National Review Readers!"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging