Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Thursday, March 15, 2007

George Allen Back in the Senate?!?!

AAAAAHHH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

[Wait a minute...let me catch...my breath. OK, I'm better.]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Dear (thankfully) former Senator Allen,

I know it must be hard to see your replacement come in and have a greater and more positive impact in his first two months than you had in your full six years; however, that's no reason to do something rash. (Although, YouTube will thank you for all the extra hits the M-word video would get again.) For a list of reason's why you should give this up madman's fever dream, see here.

Love,

Robb

Comments on "George Allen Back in the Senate?!?!"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging