Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Sunday, March 04, 2007

Foreign Exchange: Iran, AIDS in China, and Reforming Islam

I just found out I can embed episodes of "Foreign Exchange with Fareed Zakaria". This is just about my favorite TV show and it pretty much exemplifies what I've wanted to do with this blog: help expose people to stories of which they might not otherwise be aware.

I'm trying to find an old one that I found particularly informative. It was about trade with China and how they own a lot of our debt and that the best way to resolve this would be to have the value of the dollar drop. Kind of counter-intuitive, very interesting. If I can't find it, I'll try and summarize it (I've got it on the Tivo.)

Anyway, the run time on this is kind of long (26 minutes) but if you are interested in a particular segment, you can always fast forward. The new episodes are supposed to be available on Tuesdays; so, this will be a regular feature starting this Tuesday.

I'm pumped.

Enjoy.

Labels: ,

Comments on "Foreign Exchange: Iran, AIDS in China, and Reforming Islam"

 

Blogger The Insider said ... (3:52 AM) : 

For some shocking news on next attack on American interests visit this blog.
http://livefromtehran.blogspot.com

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging