Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Thursday, February 01, 2007

The Terrorists Are Winning

I'm a big fan of Boston. Two of my favorite bands, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones and The Dropkick Murphys, hail from Boston. However, having said that and with apologies to the developmentally delayed, the people of Boston are frickin' retarded.

Why? There was a big scare in Boston over a marketing campaign for (one of my favorite shows) Aqua Teen Hunger Force that was mistaken for a terrorist threat.

The Cartoon Network put up these to promote the new Aqua Teen Hunger Force movie (I prefer to call it by its working title - "Untitled Master Shake Project"). They also put them up in 9 other major metropolitan areas around the country - where the people didn't freak the hell out.

Apparently, the good people of Boston can't handle a #&@%ing Lite-Brite.

Comments on "The Terrorists Are Winning"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging