Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Shoot. Me. Now.

Speaking of Barack Obama...

Apparently, Senator Obama was none to impressed with some of his colleagues when he first got to the Senate.
"Listening to a bloviating colleague at his first meeting of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, Obama slipped a three-word note to a member of his staff: 'Shoot. Me. Now.'"
I wonder who that colleague could have been...

Comments on "Shoot. Me. Now."

 

Blogger Catzmaw said ... (9:11 PM) : 

All of a sudden I'm liking Obama better. Many's the time I've screamed at Biden on C-Span to PLEASE STFU and let someone else talk. Carl Levin has the same effect on me.

 

Blogger Tokatakiya said ... (9:15 PM) : 

I actually like Biden but GOOD LORD!

Shut your cake hole once and a while.

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging