Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Friday, February 23, 2007

I Guess I Just Love the Brits This Week

Hard on the heels of Prince Harry being sent to Iraq and the announcement of the overall reduction of British forces in Iraq...

It seems that the British are considering sending more troops to everybody's favorite forgotten war, Afghanistan. Let's hope this helps beat back our real enemies, the resurgent Taliban and al-Queda in Afghanistan.

So, kudos to the Brits for making some bold (and correct) decisions. Of course, let's not forget that their participation in the Iraqi invasion helped legitimate the entire debacle but, hey, that's why pencils have erasers...or something like that.

Comments on "I Guess I Just Love the Brits This Week"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging