Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Sunday, February 25, 2007

Go Gore!

I just watched Al Gore on the Oscars.

I would be inclined to give him a chance if he decided to run for President again; mostly because he is the undisputed leader in the fight against global climate change, which I feel is the most important issue facing us today.

However, after seeing him speak tonight, I have a new reason:

It has been far too long since we had a big, fat, Taft-esque President.

Vote Tubby in '08!

Comments on "Go Gore!"

 

Blogger Dan Geroe said ... (10:21 PM) : 

How about "Vote for the Guy Who Already Won and Got Screwed by that Hooker Katherine Harris 08?"

Or we just say "The Best Man For the Job 08"

 

Blogger Tokatakiya said ... (10:32 PM) : 

Come now, hooker is such an ugly word.

Besides, considering that she is from Florida, "swamp-witch" is probably more appropriate.

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging