Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Saturday, January 27, 2007

"We better be damn sure we know what we are doing...before we put 22,000 more Americans into that grinder."

I had heard about Senator Chuck Hagel's tirade against the President's plan for escalating the Iraq War but I hadn't actually seen it all. (My sister-in-law sent it to me - Thanks Rhonda!)

It's pretty impressive straight talk to hear from any politician, let alone a Senator in the President's own party. (Of course, it would have been more helpful 4 years ago.) It's worth watching.

Good for you, Senator. Go Huskers!



Also, here is an interview with Hagel on how #^@%ed up things are right now.

Labels: ,

Comments on ""We better be damn sure we know what we are doing...before we put 22,000 more Americans into that grinder.""

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging