Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Friday, November 03, 2006

Timpani Roll: I Broke 2K!!!



I made 255 calls from home for Jim Webb today!

And boy is my throat tired. But seriously, this was a good day. I broke my goal of 2000 calls and now I'm going to try and obliterate it. A lot of people are very excited about Jim Webb. People believe he will win...and they are right.

However, only if we keep working.

We are getting close (thank God) and it'll all be over soon. So, there is no reason not to totally burn yourself out on GOTV. We can all rest on Wednesday.

We have the advantage and we need to press it.

GOTV!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!


To contribute to Jim Webb for Senate, click
Bloggers for Webb or
Phone from Home for Jim Webb


, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments on "Timpani Roll: I Broke 2K!!!"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging