Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Friday, November 03, 2006

Let's Go!

I spent yesterday in a sinus flu induced coma. As such I was unable to make any calls for Jim Webb.

Today, I am fueled by a mix of DayQuil, Vitamin C, and some sort of fish paralyzer. So, basically, good to go.

Sick or not, there is no more time to waste. I'm back on the phones today (hopefully, I will sound somewhat coherent).

However, I just wanted to let you know what I have planned between now and election day.

I'll be pulling up groupings of posts that I have written about certain issues and putting them up again. They were relevant in August and September, they are relevant now. (This doesn't mean I won't write anything new but I want to spend most of my time now on Get Out the Vote.)

So, stay tuned for that.

One piece of good news: Allen is broke. His attack dogs are freaked and the National Republicans are not happy about having to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to try (in vain) to save Allen's seat.

GOTV!

LEAVE NO DOUBT!


To contribute to Jim Webb for Senate, click
Bloggers for Webb or
Phone from Home for Jim Webb


, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments on "Let's Go!"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging