Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Congratulations, Senator-Elect Webb!

Well, its all over but the horribly protracted recount.

However, 7000 8000 7347 9326 votes is just too many to overcome.

In 2004, everybody thought Bush was going to lose (thanks a lot, exit polls). When he won, I was not happy. However, once it was called, I sucked it up and got my mind around the fact that he was going to be President for 4 more years. A lot of people whined and complained but I just accepted the reality.

That is what I suggest the Republicans do now.

Congress has changed hands. Both chambers. Accept it and move on.

Everybody in Washington needs to realize that Americans have spoken and they want change.

IT IS TIME FOR BOTH PARTIES TO WORK TOGETHER FOR THE GOOD OF THE COUNTRY.

Republicans: Don't be sore losers.

Democrats: Don't get cocky.

Can we try rational governance for a change?

I sincerely hope so.

, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Jim Webb v. George Allen Archive:

August

September

October

November

Comments on "Congratulations, Senator-Elect Webb!"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging