Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Webb HQ

Wow.

I hadn't been to the Webb office in NOVA for a while (due to my vacation) and the activity level is high. Lots of volunteers making lots of phone calls. There were still a couple of phones open so if you have the time, please volunteer. You won't regret it.

If my own calling today is any indication, Webb will destroy Allen. Oh, and people don't like Republicans.

We need to keep it up though. I am personally going to call as much as I can from now until the election. If we can all combine our efforts, Allen won't stand a chance.


To contribute to Jim Webb for Senate, click
Bloggers for Webb


, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments on "Webb HQ"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging