Trivia Quiz for Manhood: 10.7.2006
|Here are the results of the latests trivia challenge:|
Liberal Pi barely edged V. They both answered 4 questions correctly, but L. Pi got the quote correct (tie-break).
1. What breed of dog is Marmaduke?: Great Dane
2. What are the first names of the Menendez Brothers?: Lyle and Erik
3. How many inches equal a cubit?: 21.8 (I go with my question source.)
4. What was the name of Roscoe's dog on "The Dukes of Hazzard"?: Flash
5. What is the largest Canadian province?: Nunavut
6. Quote: "Beef jerky time!": "Trading Places"
So, congratulations to Liberal Pi, who is 2-0.
On to the next quiz:
1. In which city was Archduke Franz Ferdinand assasinated?
2. What "Jane's Addiction" song opens with barking dogs?
3. How many children does Queen Elizabeth II have?
4. What athelete's talk show was cancelled after only 8 weeks in 1998? (Zero-point bonus: what was the worst talk show ever?)
5. What is the longest running holiday TV special in history?
6. Place the quote: "Como estan, bitches!"
As usual, ties will be decided by the most detail pertaining to the quote. Enjoy.
Tags: Trivia Quiz