Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Phone from Pennsylvania Tuesday Timpani Roll!



I made 40 calls yesterday and 73 today!

I am currently playing Mr. Mom for my brother's 5-year old in Pennsylvania. I commend all of you who do this everyday of every week.

I have managed to work phone banking in between all of the new responsibilities I have up here. I have made less calls overall but I am making very efficient use of my time. Every spare minute gets a phone call.

Blogging has suffered but, when I get back to NOVA next week, everything will be ramped up for the final push toward victory.

Remember, if you think you don't have the time, think hard. Just a little bit of time can turn into a handful of calls a day which can turn into a significant number of calls by November 7th.

We can do it.

Leave no doubt.

GOTV!


To contribute to Jim Webb for Senate, click
Bloggers for Webb or
Phone from Home for Jim Webb


, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments on "Phone from Pennsylvania Tuesday Timpani Roll!"

 

Blogger Phriendly Jaime said ... (9:39 PM) : 

Great job, as always!

Any calls to George Allen supporters?

 

Blogger Tokatakiya said ... (9:40 PM) : 

Always a couple.

I just say thanks and move on...not worth my time to listen to them justify it.

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging