Trivia Quiz For Manhood: 9.19.2006
|So, only a couple of responses to the last quiz and the winner is:|
Liberal Pi of The Southwest Distress.
He correctly answered 5 of the 6 questions:
1. "Why can't we have a Trivia quiz for manhood?"
Couldn't get this one though. It's from "The Kids in the Hall". Two Pacific Islander brothers are discussing the customary trials that must be passed to become a man. The elder brother continually fails to pass them and suggests that instead of hunting the Great White shark they have a trivia quiz for manhood.
"Candidate for manhood, who won the Oscar for Best Actor in 1982?"
"Well, O wise one, it was Ben Kingsley for Gandhi, winner of eight Oscars in total. Yes, yes. Hell, I'd be Chief!"
2. "Our tenth caller will receive tickets to Supertramp."
Martin Prince on "The Simpsons" speculating as to what the first words were Guglielmo Marconi said over his new invention, the radio.
3. "Screw it. They're dead and you’re not."
Carl Brutananadilewski from "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" after Frylock accidentally kills Meatwad and Master Shake.
4. "He has no home...he’s a squirrel."
George Costanza from "Seinfeld". Aw, you knew this one.
5. You look like a blueberry!
There was some speculation that this was from "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" but nope, its Veronica Corningstone from "Anchorman".
6. You are an odd man, but I must say: you steam a good ham.
"Simpsons" again. Superintendant Chalmers to Principle Skinner after a dinner consisting of the hamburgers (or "steamed hams") that Skinner made (actually purchased from Krustyburger).
So congrat again, Liberal Pi.
On to this week's quiz:
1. What breed of dog is Marmaduke? (Hint: see Marmaduke Explained.)
2. What are the first names of the Menendez Brothers?
3. How many inches equal a cubit?
4. What was the name of Roscoe's dog on "The Dukes of Hazzard"?
5. What is the largest Canadian province?
6. Quote: "Beef jerky time!"
There you go. (V, if you don't play this time I will be very cross.) Remember, tie-breaker will go to the person with the most detail about the quote.
Tags: Trivia Quiz