Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Friday, September 22, 2006

Musings From V: George, George, George of the Bungle, Watch Out For That (Family) Tree!

Guest Blogger V is back with his fractured take on modern life:
After giving it some thought, I don’t believe that the question about George Allen’s heritage was unfair. Any question that exposes a candidate’s prejudices, as well as his ineptitude at diplomacy and statesmanship, is a good question. All Allen needed to say, with a smile, was, “Yes, one of my ancestors was Jewish, though I don’t see how that is relevant to our discussion today”. If he simply does that Peggy Fox looks like the jerk, not him. Anyway, I think politics today is such a cesspool that we need to provoke candidates more---just to see how they can handle stress and combativeness. Allen’s ‘making aspersions’ (BTW, the phrase is ‘casting aspersions’, Georgie) comment clearly tells you what he thinks of Jewish people. Also, Allen is such an ass that after claiming to embrace his Jewish heritage he promptly felt the need to reassure people of his redneck ways by talking about his love of ham and his mom’s pork chops. Yeee Haw-va nagila haw-va nagila haw-va……..
I pity the fool! (See how I worked in an A-Team reference? Thank you.)


To contribute to Jim Webb for Senate, click
Bloggers for Webb


, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments on "Musings From V: George, George, George of the Bungle, Watch Out For That (Family) Tree!"

 

Blogger Howling Latina said ... (9:09 PM) : 

Jus for that one I'm adding you to my blogroll:)

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (10:29 PM) : 

I definitely agree with you on this one!!

Isn't it amazing how well George is playing the victim when he's such a bully?

Someone should nominate him for an academy award....what a character....or lack of character...

 

Blogger Tokatakiya said ... (10:21 AM) : 

Sweet!

I will be sure to reciprocate.

Actually, I've been meaning to say hi to you. My wife is half Cuban as well.

Small blogosphere, no?

 

Blogger Howling Latina said ... (8:39 PM) : 

Si:)

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging