Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Saturday, September 23, 2006

The @$$-Backwards Napa Valley

I just found out that there will probably not be internet at the place my wife and I going for vacation. So, I will probably be totally out of commission and cut off from news for about a week.

So, until I return:

1) Watch this repeatedly.

2) Talk up our man, Jim Webb.

3) Keep pounding on "Senator" Allen and his henchmen.

4) Stop talking about Jews.

5) Play trivia.

That is all.

Me

Comments on "The @$$-Backwards Napa Valley"

 

Blogger Howling Latina said ... (1:44 AM) : 

Tokatakiya, I see Cuba is one of your interests; are you a member of the tribe?

Listen, thanks for setting me straight on the JOHN DANFORTH name. I am the absolute worst proofreader in the world; and I've got neocons on my brain.

Danforth is actually a pretty decent guy; that's why he got the hell out of Dodge, sort've speak. Can't handle the GOP crowd in power.

 

Blogger Tokatakiya said ... (11:11 PM) : 

My wife is half Cuban. Her mom's family came over 40-ish years ago. She grew up in South Florida.

Yeah, Danforth's alright. I bet he often gets his name confused with Ashcoft. Pity.

 

Blogger Howling Latina said ... (8:42 PM) : 

Your mother-in-law and I were probably on the same boat.

Oh, that's right, most Cubans came by airplane.

[snark] [snark]

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging