Follow Tokatakiya on Twitter


Tuesday, August 22, 2006

I Just Got Back From Phone Banking at Webb HQ

[For those of you who are unfamiliar with this, when you talk to a caller who supports your candidate, you ring a bell.] There were a heckuva lot more bells ringing today than when I was there a week ago.

Momentum.

In other news, today saw the first YouTube campaign ad for Jim Webb.



It starts out a little goofy but it makes it's point. My favorite part was the stem cell bit with the words "stem cells" flying around. I guess showing a cell-culture dish with some stem cells in it isn't as impactful as a destroyed humvee or hurricane damage.

To contribute to Jim Webb for Senate, click
Bloggers for Webb


, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Comments on "I Just Got Back From Phone Banking at Webb HQ"

 

post a comment

View My Stats



ButtonGenerator.com
Politics Blogs
Start Blogging